WHAT IS IN MY BAG


Hello beauties And Happy New Year ,, May this year brings much joy and hapiness for U all.

Its been a long time i did not blog  because i was busy a little bit .. 

Soo yeah Iam back with a new year and a new things to talk abt ..

Today's blog is different a little bit because it is not abt cooking or a skin care ,, lets say its more lik fun ...


I always see in youtube videos abt WHAT'S IN MY BAG ..and I enjoy watching this kind of video cz some of em gives me a lot of ideas ..

And today i will share with u guys my small bag  ,, the one i take with me most of the time when i go out .. 

I prefer small bags ,, i dont like the huge bags cz Iam a lill bit short soo the small bags are the best choice for Me .. Lets start ..


this is mine as u see in the picture PRADA .. i bought it like 3 months ago .. the size is perfect for me cz it carries everything i need . 



i dont take out with me much stuff ,, only the things i really need ,, as u see in the picture :




- My wallet its fron AIGNER its from my sister ,, 
-Vaseline and labelo lip balm are always with me 
- My spiced citrus hand cream from ORIFLAME
- My iphone 
- Sunglasses
-My perfume YVS (MON PARIS)
-And finally the blush ..

Dont forget to share with me the most important things that are in your bags ..

XOXO

see u soon in my next blog 
Bye Bye 

Comments