ME ME (13 facts abt ME )


Hello My beauties and welcome back .. 😍

No introduction for today iam going to start directly cz the title says everything ..
yala lets start ..

1) My name is : Aicha.
2) I am 23 YO . MOROCCAN 😎

3) I am the youngest sister .
4) Interested in fashion ,  skin care , travel ,blogging and i love taking  photos .
5) I am a SCORPIO .
6) Make up lover .
7) I love LOVEEE Turkish Series .
8) I'm not a morning person .

9) I hope that someday i can go to Turkey " I LOVE THIS COUNTRY"
10) I wish I had GREEN EYES
11) I am short like very short 156 cm ,, Sometimes I like it and sometimes I just wish that I was taller .
12) I  like going out , but sometimes I just like to spend the day at home and enjoy my ME time .
13) I love  winter ,, it  gives me a lot of positive energy and good vibes ..




So  that's it for today see u in my next blog bye bye 💕











Comments